My Group BBM :)

Ahahahahahaha!!~

I don't know what xD ahahahahaha
I have new my friends in BBM~ O.o

hihihihihihihihi~ I'm always laugh when I join in BBM xD
because, they are very attractive and good :)
but, I'm always dizzy with my friends who are on facebook =__="
hueeeeeeeee~!! I can crazy and frustrating to think of friends on facebook...........
Happpp Huffttttt~ !!! up to u~ if u say I'm cocky :P
I don't care!!~ u know >v<

Ehm~!! this afternoon, I went to Mall with my sister and my brother :)
ahahahahahaha!!!~ I bought a very cute earphones ^___^


White and Pink colours!!~ O.o Pink~ Pink colours~!!! Oh nooooooooo
I don't pink colours >V< !!~ but, I already bought it :(
hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!! Don't worry =____=" I'll try to receive a pink :D hehehe


Everyone!!~ I think up here before tell u my experience today :)
Thanks for u attention all^^

See u next time!!~ Good Bye :)






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Crows Zero Film geng sekolah

Kebangkitan ekonomi korea selatan

Facebook ngechat / kirim pesan sendiri, virus bahaya.